Friday, February 13, 2009

Caged Wrestle Mania

Hello Friends,

So for Christmas this year the three little kittens got indoor trampolines. Yes, I said indoor trampolines. The outdoor trampoline is one of Jelly Bean's favorite things to do so when I came across the enclosed indoor trampoline I just couldn't pass it up. It is a great source of strength and balance exercise for him. However, as they began playing together, all five of them, it appeared to look more like caged wrestling. See for yourself. By the way I had no idea this was going on Thumper was the photographer.

Look, I can bounce higher than you.

Wanna make a bet

I am sooo sneaky

With my trusty forcefield blankie, I can keep anyone away.

Ready

Cannonball

Second thought me and blankie are out of here.

Told you I could bounce higher, lol.

Oh the joys of parenthood.

May the Lord bless you richly.

Mama Cat

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Looks like the kids are having fun!