Ok, when I signed up for parenthood there were a few details that were left out of my guidebook:
1. Parents never ever get a good nights sleep, never.
2. Even when children wake up at 4:00 AM they have energy beyond my comprehension.
3. That there is not enough coffee in the world to keep me awake.
4. The house is never quiet; I think if it were the silence would be deafening.
5. There is never enough time in the morning to get ready for school.
6. Children will always forget their lunches even when it hangs on the door knob out.
7. They never remember there is a test to study for till its bedtime.
8. Attitude comes with age, even at an early age of 10.
9. That cleaning the kitchen after every meal included the use of a shovel.
10. That I would need a large supply of safety locks and bungee cords to keep little ones out of everything.
Oh what a morning. Thank you Lord for all the mishaps with my children. I couldn't imagine a day without them.
Wait one more.
11. There would never be enough cheese in the world to go with their "whine".
Blessings to you all,